Motorola CP200d VHF, 16 Channel, 5 Watt - Analog
Motorola CP200d Analog Portable Radio,
analog capability now and then transition to digital
capability when you're ready with a software upgrade
AAH01JDC9JC2 VHF 136-174 MHz, 16 Ch, 5W, Analog - MAP $428,
Motorola MAP Price (minimum advertised price),
Call, email or place in cart for your actual quote.
Simple and affordable, the CP Series portable two-way radio connects your workforce efficiently—and has the flexibility to grow with your business. By combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology, the CP Series is perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected. Fully compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the CP Series has superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more.
You can also choose the analog-only CP Series model, which gives you great voice communications today, with a path to crisp and clear digital voice communications when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
Whatever your needs, the CP Series provides a simple, reliable, cost-effective communication solution to help work crews connect, coordinate and collaborate to get the job done right. Improve the efficiency of your operation with easy-to-use voice communication that's right for you.
Motorola CP200d Features
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analog only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP200d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
- Conventional (Analog and Digital)