Motorola CDM750 - Discontinued
Motorola CDM750 Mobile Radio - Discontinued 12-15-15.
The Practical Radio
The Motorola CDM750 mobile two-way radio has streamlined its features to keep users communicating steadily and efficiently - including limited signaling capabilities and two customizable function buttons. Motorola's unique X-PAND™ audio enhancement and a large front-projecting speaker ensure clear, crisp sound, even in noisy environments. This practical radio gives you virtually everything you need to get the job done.
Motorola CDM750 Features
- 4 Channels
- 20/30 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing (Low Band)
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing (VHF/UHF)
- 2 Programmable / Replaceable Buttons
- Single Priority Scan
- X-Pand™ Technology
- Adjustable Power Levels
- MDC1200 PTT-ID (Alphanumeric ID-Encode)
- MDC1200 Selective Radio Inhibit (Decode)
- DTMF (Encode)
- Option Board Expandability
- Repeater Talkaround
- Option Board
- High / Low Power
- Auxiliary Output
Motorola CDM750 Applications
Ideal for: Construction, Manufacturing, and Transportation.